Big Picture Seattle
Movie Theater, Lounge
- get fancy drinks at the bar.
- Small "film bar" with a vintage feel. I love love this place! The service is fantastic- I even suggest ordering candy- they offer to put it in a chilled glass! Lovely place.
- Watch a movie.
- Trust me and the charming bartender: get 'The Bogart'.
- the footstools turn into tables!
- get a seat in the front, with a footstool *then* get your drinks!
- The screen is, ironically, kind of small. Make sure you get there early to get a good seat!
- Seating and cocktails
- Comfortable seats and fun cocktails
- Great place for a private party. Excellent staff!
- Parmesan pop corns with a home theatre feeling. Very cozy
- Pro tip: Get the popcorn mixed 50/50 with Parmesan and Truffle Butter. OMNOMNOMNOM!
- Drinks, atmosphere
- Amazing little discovery. This is the only way I want to watch movies from here on out!
- Teeny screen and not enough sound to drown out the drunk folks all around you talking & texting during the whole show. Great drinks and tasty popcorn. Go for the experience, not the movie itself.
- Great staff, vintage atmosphere. Great date night idea.
- The summer cocktail "Poolside" is quite tasty!
- Good for company events!
- I've got a new shot for you called the Johnny Vegas. Half oz Patron, half oz watermelon Pucker shaken poured into a 1oz of Red Bull. Twitter: @jared_kane tell me what you think
- have appetizers and martinis at El Gaucho then catch a show