8 Wharf St
Sag Harbor, NY 11963
- Big Olaf''s homemade in-house ice cream and waffle cones! Plus amazing views on the wharf in Sag Harbor! Their Rocky Road is the best.
- Great ice cream with warm fresh cones.
- The best ice cream in Sag Harbor!
- Cash only.
- The Peanut Butter pie ice cream was awesome
- Triple chocolate ice cream tastes like cacao powder mixed with sugar and water :-(
- This place makes me sad. Why is there not an awesome ice cream place in the Hamptons? Will someone please open one?
- Cannot miss the homemade waffle cone!
- The Norwegian waffle cones are warm, sweet, and delicious.
- Cake batter ice cream!
- Birthday cake ice cream is outstanding
- Fantastic. Even the "mini Olaf" is huge!
- Best waffle cones in the world!
- Best ice cream ever. Gotta get it with the homemade waffle cone.
- After a stroll through town you must end up on The Warf at Olaf's. Tons of variety with flavors and toppings, combined with huge helpings of ice cream and frozen yogurts make for instant happiness