Big Mountain Deli and Crêperie
Deli / Bodega, Sandwiches, Creperie
2475 Main St
Lake Placid, NY 12946
- The best sandwich place I have ever been to. Stop in here if you're in town.
- OMD - the food here is unreal! They are not allowed to put tables on the sidewalk, so get your food to go and head to the picnic table at the library down the street to share with your pooch!
- If you are in placid, this sandwich place is a must. They have 46 sandwiches for the famous 46ers
- This place gets real busy on the weekend and will sell out of menu items - get there early if you can. The crepes are delicious as well as the pastrami hash.
- The Marcy : with their rosemary garlic bread (fresh baked daily) mixed with the roast turkey and cranberry captures a light essence of thanksgiving in each bite
- They do have nutella!
- Pastrami hash crepe is excellent
- Since portions are modest, I recommend settling the dilemma over sweet or savory crepe by ordering both!
- On nom nom the food is fantastic! Is eat there twice a day if I could. The basin sandwich is the bomb
- Loved the key lime crepe and every sandwich Ive tried!
- Very busy but it's worth it
- Nice fresh and crisp salat with homemade croutons. The pancakes were also great. Effective and good service at the counter still with time for advices.
- Excellent quality sandwiches. Really enjoyed the "Cliff"
- The food was great! Many options for sandwiches and choices of bread/rolls. The dessert crepe was amazing!!
- Anything with Nutella tastes great here.
- Breakfast panini's were fantastic
- Whiteface sandwich
- Lovely yummy crepes!
- Sandwiches are delicious!