Big Fish, Steak and Lounge
1717 London Line (on the Golden Mile)
Sarnia, ON N7T 7H2
- Amazing food and service. Best place in Sarnia without any doubt. Hats off to Alex. I live 300km away and I will be back to Sarnia even if it's only to eat here again.
- From the moment I walked in the door I was wowed by the decor, aroma and hospitality!!! Our meal portions were very generous and packed with flavor after flavor. Great place for 2 or a group
- So much is good. The steak was good and the drinks are good too
- Was offended at the service me and my girlfriend received on our anniversary. Waitress forgot our salads completely, told us it wasn't a big deal because they are free with the meal. Steak was raw.
- Bottom line - Big Fish - Big Flop... Found foreign object in food - appeared to be hard plastic. No resolution. No apology. No return visit. 'High-End' isn't limited to prices on a menu...
- HORRIBLE SERVICE!!!