Big D's Grub Truck
Food Truck, Tacos, Korean
5:30am - 4:30pm
6:00am - 4:30pm
5:00am - 5:30am
5:00am - 7:00am
10:00am - 4:00pm
12:00pm - 7:00pm
- The tacos are amazing!! And there is kimchi aboard!
- Great truck with a diverse menu. Order online from Big D's at foodtoeat.com
- Yuca fries+Big D's Special Sauce (aka Crack Sauce) =party in your mouth.
- the grinder sandwiches were banh mi-esque. decent, not outstanding.
- Good food but beware they sneak kimchi in many dishes, the stench of which may get your fired if you bring it back to work. Believe me.
- Bulgogi beef tacos are my go-to: delicious sweet/spicy bbq flavor with chopped cukes & fresh cilantro. AND they each come with a lime wedge. That's classy. PS: Yucca fries and secret sauce 4 Lyfe
- Meh. Ok at best. Korilla is 100x better.
- Go for the grinders here, slight upgrade from tacos
- Tacos were OK. Fries are DYNAMITE.
- Great Food truck with a great variety! Order online @ foodtoeat.com
- Dumplings are bangin'. Spicy mayo and secret sauce make the meal complete!
- Spicy pork taco w/ sriacha!
- Ginger chicken grinder = awesome.
- Spicy dark meat chicken tacos for the win!
- Continuing the Korean fusion mobile trend, this big yellow bomber's pumping out tacos 'n grinders filled with proteins from bulgogi to spicy pork.
- The vegan rice platter was delicious but far too spicy for me. (A friend who likes spicy food tried some of mine and really loved it!) The yuca fries were bland and tasteless. (My friend agreed.)
- Tai Green Chicken Curry was ok. Not too oily which was good.
- Sandwiches are ginormous, but could use more flavor
- You can get the same (option) of protein as taco, grinder (sandwich) or rice platter. Portion is generous.
- Spicy Chicken Grinder was light on filling, taste, and spice. At least they put Old Bay on their fries