Big Dog's Smokehouse
29 E Jackson St (Peru St)
Cicero, IN 46034
- I remember why I don't dine here. TERRIBLE!! They may smoke the meat buy its definitely microwaved. Everything was dry & over cooked with No flavor. PS:over salting ur food doesn't make it taste btr.
- The gooey butter cake is amazing!
- All you can eat on Tues, Wed, Thurs. Make sure and try the sausage and coke slaw. Some of the best around.
- I've had the rib tips here twice, and they were overbooked both times, but the pulled pork and beef brisket are very good versus other places nearby! Love the original barbecue sauce & the atmosphere.
- They charge $.25 for a water.... kinda weird.
- Try the st Louis butter cake! And the Lincoln ghost sauce is Awesome!
- Not the best BBQ you'll ever have, but for Cicero it isn't bad. Avoid the cole slaw.
- The Brisket was great! Mac n Cheese is as well. Mix the sweet bbq sauce with the hot. :-)
- The Mac and cheese is delicious!
- All of their food is delicious, atmosphere is great and the service is always friendly and attentive. Love their brisket!