Big Dam Bridge
Bridge, Trail, Dog Run
7600 Rebsamen Park Rd
Little Rock, AR 72207
- The view is awesome at sunset!!
- Don't forget your dog!
- Don't jump...
- Good place to take a run or a bike ride. Part of the river trail system that runs for miles and miles through Little Rock and North Little Rock.
- Take a walk/bike ride over the river. Go at night to enjoy the lights! Also, there's a great view of Pinnacle Mountain in the distance. Bring your camera, the sunset is beautiful from here.
- Pick up your dog shit.
- Since you are here, you should take a stroll over to Two Rivers Bridge.
- I love the lights at night! <3
- Walkers: you DO NOT have the right-of-way. Keep your children close and listen for biker calls!
- It's a good spot for a run or walk. Go at sunset for a beautiful view along the Arkansas river.
- I was on the big dam bridge just like Sean Symons lol
- Watch out for deer they are often on the trail
- PLEASE pick up your dog's poop. Inconsiderate people ruin outdoor space. Why????
- Fun place for the whole family to walk, bike and or play.
- Great scenery, but bcz of the bugs I would suggest some type of mesh screens.
- Safe, well lit for night-time walks.
- Yryebilirsiniz gayet heybetli ve yksek nehir genie gelmiken vaktiniz varsa uranlabilir
- Great Labor Day bike ride with Michelle.
- Great views!
- This bridge is brutal