Virgil's Real BBQ
- The fish and chips are to die for!
- Check out the full review
- Get the open faced turkey sandwich. So good!
- Love the chicken wings and trainwreck fries!
- Trash fries!!!
- Can't go wrong with the wings and pulled pork sandwich!
- Pulled pork and brisket sandwich was excellent as was the barbecue salad. Huge portions and reasonable prices
- The Ribs are sub-par. Overly seasoned and not properly dried. Pulled chicken was ok. Salads are huge and should be chopped a little more - felt like they dropped the lettuce on the plate.
- You can't go wrong with the fries or mashed as a side. So damn good!
- Good dry rub on the pork ribs. The BBQ sauce is vinegar based. Good Mac & Cheese and cornbread.
- Awesome food!!!
- Good place to make you feel fat
- Great BBQ. A little messy but worth it. Have to have the hush puppies, they are addictive. Everything from Flatdogs to wings is great!
- It's closed for good ...
- Get the pulled pork! It's amazing! Also, they have sweet potato fries, perfectly made. For an extra spicy kick, use the ghost pepper hit sauce...just not too much. (Unless your feeling ballsy)
- The ribs are awesome!!
- Find the PIG.
- My ribs were dry & chewy. The Memphis sauce was really tasty, but I thought the Hickory sauce tasted weirdly soapy.
- Gotta try the Fishbowl (drink). Yes, it comes in a fish bowl. Bring friends to help you with this one!
- Chicken Fried Steak is great and the size of a car door.