Big Bear Lake
Vernon Hills, IL 60061
- The best time to be here is at dusk or dawn. The colors are amazing
- the lake has turned bad for fishing.................terrible mass of seaweed all around. You can't cast out without bringing in a pile of seaweed. Somebody dropped the ball big time on this situation.
- Peaceful park, great trail!
- Great running path & beautiful park
- Catch and release here. You can only take carp and yellow bass. People please help me enforce this. To many people not following this rule. Vernon Hills has failed for 2 years to post the rules.