Big Bad Breakfast
719 N Lamar Blvd
Oxford, MS 38655
Lists & rankings
- Big lean platter is amaze and so healthy!
- Wow! What a breakfast.
- The skillets are da bomb
- The Creola Skillet is incredible! Crawfish, andouille sausage, potatoes, onions, bell peppers and scrambled eggs smothered in cheddar cheese. Ask for a biscuit on the side
- Best breakfast anywhere...
- Chef John Currences motto? Lard have mercy! Biscuits slathered w/ sausage gravy & the burrito w/ house-made chorizo will have you praying for more. More places to eat like a local: tandl.me/12ufz7c
- I've been all over the U.S. This is the best breakfast in the country, hands down.
- Simply the best breakfast in Oxford, whether you're feeling indulgent with cathead-biscuit breakfast sandwiches or wanting to stay on the healthy side with the granola or oatmeal.
- With Signs Following (as follows): wheat bread, eggs over easy, andouille, fully dressed, cheddar. Home fries w/ ketchup and tobacco. Do it.
- When some guy coined the word "breakfast", this is what he was thinking of.
- Best. Hamburger. Ever.
- The Elvis sounds like pure insanity, but get it, your mouth will thanks you with ecstasy.
- Must have the bacon
- Extra Crispy loves their cinnamon rolls.
- Food Network's Top 5 Best Breakfast - #5 Pylon
- Two words: breakfast sandwiches. This caf takes them to the next level with creations like the Southern Belly, made with pimento cheese, slaw, bread and butter pickles, tomato and bacon on toast.
- I like the home fries and the pancakes of course!
- The coffee is fantastic.
- A cozy place, food tasted great! Could have been hotter though.
- Chef John Currences Big Bad Breakfast stands out among cutting-edge diners. Who could resist a kitchen that proudly announces that it cooks omelets in a blend of butter and bacon fat?