Bier Stube Von Rothenburg
Pub, German, Beer Garden
N116 W15863 Main St (at Fond Du Lac Ave)
Germantown, WI 53022
- All German in Germantown. Love the plastic boots.
- Had an awesome time ....tesla was a great bartender once you got to know her.....she would be the reason we went back!!
- Glad the Stube is open again! Great variety of German biers on tap and tasty bretzels! With German music playing we almost felt we were in Mnchen!
- Good beer, but an awful lot of rules. What is the difference between a split dinner fee and entree sharing fee?
- Normally a nice place. But the waitress "Michelle" completely ruined my experience.
- Park in the lot. There are wheelchair accessible tables if you come in that way
- Authentic atmosphere great German beer and food.
- Real authentic German must see and taste
- German beer hall, great setting. Perfect for date night.
- Look in the medicine cabinet located in the men's bathroom.
- Jerry's ribs and German bier! Sehr gut!
- My favorite place ever. Authentic with the best selection of imported beer!