Bick's Broadview Grill
10555 Greenwood Ave N
Seattle, WA 98133
- The smoked duck quesadillas are quite tasty.
- I love all the smaller plates, especially the hush puppies, smoked duck quesadillas and jalapeo corn bread. For drinks, you can't go wrong with France meets Italy or the Mango Margherita.
- Try the Firestarter with the habaneros ... Yum! And the coconut ice cream pie is super tasty.
- Salmon, Burger, cornbread
- Very nice environment, family friendly, tasty food, awesome service
- Yummy salad, fried Mormon potatoes and blackberry cobbler!
- Best crab spring rolls ever.
- The seafood curry bowl is amaze balls. Seriously, a game changer.
- Check the specials on the chalkboard. If they're serving short rib rigatoni, you must get it.
- The roasted habanero in the fire starter isn't for the faint of heart. (or those who have just consumed a few glasses of wine and a couple tequila shots.) believe me on this one.
- Seriously. Jalapeo cornbread with honey butter. Unbelievable.
- Try the crusted halibut with coconut rice patty, it's seasonal and divine!
- The chicken & mash is aok.
- The jalapeo cornbread is divine!