ODEON BFI IMAX
1 Charlie Chaplin Walk, South Bank
Waterloo, Greater London SE1 8XR
+44 330 333 7878
- Run by the British Film Institute, it has easily the biggest cinema screen in the country 20 metres high by 26 wide, with 12k Watts of digital surround sound.
- IMAX fact - If you were on the Moon and someone turned on an uncovered IMAX projector bulb, you could see it with the naked eye as the bulbs put out 15,000 watts.
- ! UK. , . ?!
- There is no better place in London to see a movice than than the BFI IMAX.
- Watch avatar at the IMAX. Wow wow wow
- Absolutely brillianr cinema. I sat in row S and thats the best row.if you really like sitting in the centre seat 8 is the best. Must see films in 3D there its immense
- Eat before you come, because the only options inside are hot dogs, nachos or Costa sandwiches.
- Watched The Dark Knight Rises here, best cinema experience ever.
- films here are immense, epic TKO!!!
- Go with someone you love ..
- The theatre is now being run by Odeon for the next three years, not BFI, although the BFI name is kept as part of the deal.
- If u can, get Gallery tickets!
- If you're heading to the toilets before your film you might want to play some music to block out spoilers from the people who have just come out of the previous screening. ;-)
- The best screen to watch movies in 3D at!
- The biggest screen in the UK
- The best cinema to see films in the country. So book tickets early, as pretty much all the screenings sell out.
- Largest screen in UK but seats are not comfortable. I am not a tall person but barely fit to the space.
- Best seats are at the back!
- It's good, but not 22 good. The popcorn is not as heavy as elsewhere so it won't make you feeling sick afterwards, which is good
- Book early to avoid disappointment for new releases