Dominique Ansel is Headed to the Hamptons this Saturday
On Saturday, August 2, Dominique Ansel and fashion designer Lisa Perry will partner up for a special treat outside Perry’s boutique in East Hampton, New York.
Inspired by the classic root beer float, Pop It! Ice Cream Sundae in a Can will include “a mix of root beer and vanilla-chocolate chip ice cream, mascarpone semifreddo, macerated cherries, mini marshmallows and a meringue kiss — served in a chocolate-lined soup can that nods to Andy Warhol’s famed Campbell’s Soup artwork,” according to Women’s Wear Daily.
Each sundae, which is reportedly “really big enough for two,” will be available for $15 each, from noon until supplies last. Twenty percent of the proceeds will benefit City Harvest.
For the latest food and drink updates, visit our Food News page.
Karen Lo is an associate editor at The Daily Meal. Follow her on Twitter @appleplexy.
- Alton Brown Cooking His Steak With Mayonnaise Is Actually a Genius Hack
- Taste Test: Chick-fil-A vs. Sam’s Club Copycat Nuggets
- These Are the 40 Things Every Woman Over 40 Should Know About Her Health
- Kylie Jenner Just Had Cereal With Milk for the First Time
- Denny's New Mobile Relief Diner Is on Its Way to the Carolinas