Bettys Café Tea Rooms
RHS Garden Harlow Carr (Crag Lane, Beckwithshaw)
Harrogate, North Yorkshire HG3 1QB
+44 1423 505604
- Possibly the best sammie I've had in the UK.
- Fat rascals
- went to restaurant but as it was a warm day was very hot and stuffy so ended up asking to go to cafe, the cafe is very bright and airy most pleasant and in my opinion nicer than the restaurant
- There are two separate parts to Betty's. The restaurant is more expensive and has a range of larger meals. The coffee shop has more sandwiches, soup, etc. Tea and coffee menu is identical in both.
- CAKE ... nom nom ... you simply must buy from this shop
- Rosti's and omelette's are gluten free.
- Try the pumpkin tortellini, it's delicious.
- The nearby RHS bookshop is great for cards, books and random quality birthday gifts!
- Try the Leek & Blue Wensleydale Tarlet on the winter specials menu. It's creamy, leek-y, tarragon-y gorgeousness.