Breakfast, Diner, American
2500 Canal St (at S Dorgenois St)
New Orleans, LA 70119-6408
- The BEST hashbrowns in the planet!
- While you're here, sit in Cindy's section! She's a great waitress!
- breakfast special - $4.75
- Amazing waffles and pancakes. Really good value for money too
- Betsy's has the best blueberry pancakes & cheesy grits in New Orleans.
- The best food for A Good Morning.
- We each had the steak & eggs (hash brown, toast) with waffles. Food was good. Cost was cheap. kitchen is connected to the booth so its griddle to table. 8.5 out of 10 (Cramped for table space)
- I like it all
- Pancakes, eggs, bacon and a fun staff!
- I did not enjoy the food. They melted a piece of cheese on top of the eggs which was a mess. The hasbrowns were cold and the waffle was nasty.
- I love this place. The wait staff is friendly and hospitable.try the shrimp and grits. It is delicious. Get there early so you can catch breakfast
- Always good!
- Avoid Joyce. I don't know if she's too old to be waitressing or if she's always been bad. Brought me cold pancakes; she said that they're always cold and she wasn't allowed to warm them.
- Breakfast ended at 10:30. We were in before 10:30 but because our waiter took so long to get to our table they threw a fit when we still asked for the breakfast special. Very rude older waitress.
- Good food and friendly staff
- Sit in Miss Cindy's section... Get bacon!
- The best pecan pancakes for breakfast! And very nice lunch specials too! Go early, they close at 2:00pm :-)
- Heart attack on a plate.
- Nice Breakfast and Brunch joint!