Beach, Surf Spot
New Smyrna Beach, FL 32169
- Sometimes there are dolphins!!!!
- Very nice beach!
- Great beach for kids. No cars on the beach. Not overly crowded and public restrooms across the street, which are unbelievably clean.
- Had Lots of Shells
- Great relaxing beach
- My favorite part of the beach to go to!
- Beautiful beach n ocean. Drive car to beach filled w your cooler, chairs, umbrella n enjoy. Then plenty of food trucks for a chilli dog. Yummy
- Bring repellent if you go see the sunset. You are at the mosquito lagoon!!!
- Parking is limited, but this is a great spot to avoid the crowds further north. J.B.'s Fish Camp is within walking distance, and there's bathrooms near the picnic area.
- Sun time!!!! Get there early!!!!! It will get crowed
- Your best bet to actually get a nice spot is to get her around 9 am-10 am
- Bring me a sea shell!