Diner, Coffee Shop
- check out the walls....they change everyday.
- Home of the Southwestern Exposure challenge; 12 eggs packed with chili, salsa, sour cream and cheddar cheese. As seen on Travel Channels Man v. Food Nation.
- best breakfast ever
- Try the Amish Friendship Bread! DELICIOUS!
- Siders are great if you can't handle one of the awesome omelettes...
- Been enjoying Beth's for almost 20 years now! Best greasy spoon in the city.
- Hangover food since 1954. Don't forget to write on the walls!
- Amish Friendship bread is delicious!
- Go Dawgs. That is all.
- All out of town (and locals) need to check out Beth's! Unlimited hashbrowns, monster omelettes...all in a rad Seattle grunge cafe. Hit the neighboring taverns first, soak up the booze after ;)
- Freemonsters after hours unite!
- Love the hash browns. Staff is quirky, but fun. Create some art with the provided paper and crayons and post your masterpiece on the walls for all to see.
- the bagel sandwich split between two people with an additional plate for more hash brown goodness is an excellent way to stretch your funds and get something delicious! remember to tip generously!
- Westsider with extra salsa!
- The brownie shake is FABULOUS. It goes perfect with an omelet and biscuits, topped with the perfectly cooked bacon.
- This was featured on Man vs Food with Adam.
- Try the Amish Friendship Bread - #friendshipbread #sooooyummy #Chickenfriedsteak
- Try the salmon omelet! Sooooo gooood!!!!
- Erik and Ashley are the awesomist!
- Bring your sense of adventure and a box of crayons. Been coming here since I was a kid! Every time I walk in the place I'm a kid again!!