- Designed by Emma Stebbins and dedicated in 1873, this fountain was the only sculpture commissioned as part of Central Parks original design. Its official name is Angel of the Waters.
- Put your back to the fountain and shoot through the arches. This is a beautiful shot day or night.
- Nice place to take a picture. Beautiful!!!
- Propose your girlfriend
- Well worth the walk into the park.
- Go to the underpass and check out the tile on the ceiling. It's beautiful.
- Enjoy the beauty of the Angel fountain
- Nice place to just sit and enjoy the scenery. Some soak in the sun, I just prefer the shade.
- Don't blink!
- DON'T BLINK.
- Great for people watching and listening to street performers.
- Bridal parties getting their photos taken, outdoor fitness bootcamps and street performers all gather in one place its one of our favorite places to people watch.
- De pelcula! Hermoso paseo durante el da.
- Muy agradable incluso para ir a sentarse y disfrutar de la vista
- En verano este lugar es maravilloso puedes encontrar todo y pasar un excelente rato al aire libre o tomar fotos picnic whatever You want
- My favorite part of Central Park.
- sing all your favorite songs from enchanted movie here, take pics or see a proposal, face back the fountain, throw a penny over your shoulder, clap 3 times & say New York! You'll return here someday!
- Great place to people watch. Occasionally there are live performers.
- a beautiful fountain. great photo spot too ;) make sure to walk under the arches n look up! check out the beautiful ceiling
- Best spot in Central, seek street performers