BEST WESTERN Grant Park Hotel
- Wireless Internet is really slow here.
- The sweet was very nice abd the view was gr8 t
- Hotel sucks.
- oh and one last thing, heard the housekeepers were hosting illegal cock fights in the basement. management claimed they didn't know but cops caught them on video selling tickets!
- If you need an affordable price in the heart of downtown, this is your best bet.
- It's an older hotel, but the staff were polite & professional, the rooms & facilities were clean, and my stay was pleasant. Downtown location with great access to all transit options. I'll stay again.
- This hotel is perfect for the price and the location. It's clean and the staff is great. View is pretty nice, also
- Great for location & price. Not high quality, but staff is excellent!
- Beautiful view, but the Wi-Fi is sooooo slow... :-/
- They let me check in really early which I really appreciated. Front desk staff was amazing. So friendly.
- utter trash. blood stains on the sheets, bed bugs, carpet stains, rude staff, & entire hotel smelled like feces. didn't even spend the night bc the cops came to arrest drunken hotel security guard!
- Good Hotel, good staff, great location, worth the price!
- If you get a smoking room, it is a smoking room. The moment you walk in you'll catch a buzz.
- Loud air conditioning
- The bed. I never want to leave this bed, it's so comfortable. Small rooms, but I'm okay with that! It's clean, and the staff is nice. Great location! Trader Joes, the L, Starbucks... five minute walks
- This hotel is a dump. One step above hostel.
- stay here for a week, great location, convenient to the train an bus to most of the place. Normal wifi is freaking slow, but sometimes you can connect to a one with fast speed.. And room is clean!
- Internet sucks, hotel is average, cost for parking sucks. But it is in walking distance to 11 City Diner!
- Hotel sucks. They can't even have your room ready by check in time.
- Really sucks!