- 1 Pound lean ground beef or ground turkey
- 1 package McCormick® Chili Seasoning Mix
- 1 can (14 1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained, or 2 cans (8 ounces each) tomato sauce
- 1 can (15 to 16 ounces) kidney or pinto beans, undrained
- 1 prepared pizza crust (12-inch)
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (or shredded Mexican blend cheese)
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Brown meat in large skillet on medium-high heat.
Stir in Seasoning Mix, tomatoes and beans.
Bring to boil.
Reduce heat to low; simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Place pizza crust on baking sheet.
Spoon chili evenly onto crust.
Sprinkle evenly with cheese.
Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.