- 1-1/2 Pound red-skinned potatoes, cut in bite-sized pieces (about 4 cups)
- 3 Cups cauliflower florets
- 1/2 Teaspoon kosher salt
- 4 hardboiled eggs, peeled and chopped
- 4 slices cooked bacon, finely chopped
- 1/2 Cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/2 Cup finely chopped celery
- 1 Tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 Cup Healthy Choice® Creamy Ranch Dressing
- 1 Tablespoon Gulden's® Spicy Brown Mustard
Place potatoes in a large pot of cold water; bring to a boil.
Once the water is boiling, add cauliflower to pot and cook 5 minutes, until potatoes are tender; drain.
Place in large bowl and season with salt.
Cool 10 minutes.
Stir in all remaining ingredients until well blended.
Cover and refrigerate until cold, at least 1 hour.
Stir before serving.