- 1 (15oz can) black beans , drained and rinsed
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 (10oz can) diced tomatoes and green chilies
- 1/3 Cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 Cup green or red bell pepper, finely minced
- 2 green onions, finely minced (water and green parts)
- 3 Tablespoons raw apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lime juice (or 1/2 lime)
- 1 Tablespoon fresh or pickled jalapenos, minced
- 1 large garlic clove, crushed
- sea salt, to taste
Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
Cover and chill in refrigerator for at least 24 hours to let flavors develop.