Electronics, IT Services
- If you are a musician and looking to play on the stage, submit your info at liveatbestbuy.com
- Maybe one of the three people sitting in the back can actually get up and do something. Just a thought.
- this store is awesome
- You found what you want? Great! It'll now take you 20mins to buy it!
- The slowest staff I ever seen. They all in coma and didn't care even whe I called for supervisor. How come these guys get a job?
- Helpful & knowledgable staff. They are not commission based so will not try to sell you targeted products.
- Join us at the Union Square Best Buy store for a free hands-on #DSLR Workshop - held 6/8, 6/22, and 6/29. Sign-up & learn to take better photos.
- Thank you for free wifi connection :)
- Three levels of electronic fun, how could you go wrong? And the staff was really helpful. And wifi!
- Recently renovated, the lower level looks amazing!
- Join Chief Baking Officer, Bobbie Lloyd from Magnolia Bakery at the Upper West Side Best Buy store at 62nd and Broadway on October 19 at 1-4PM. More info: http://bit.ly/BestBuyNYChef
- Muito mais calma e confortvel para fazer compras do que a loja localizada na 5a. Avenida.
- Check out the Magnolia section to be amazed by 4K resolution!
- Worst store ever. Elevator never works also.
- Worst shape I have ever seen this location in. Switch in management really hurt it...staff are rude and focus on gossip rather than helping. Inventory is a joke. Go to a different location!!!
- Worst customer service ever. Associates will ignore you and focus only on those interested in buying expensive equipment. However, I will say, the Returns Department is awesome!
- A little hard to spot, but that makes the shopping experience much easier.
- When visiting the store, show the Mayor some respect , lol
- One of two Best Buys in the city that actually have employees that pretend to work. Such a relief when they are actually helpful.
- Free Wi-Fi here, & staff are quite helpful!