Electronics, IT Services
4500 Wisconsin Ave NW (at Albemarle St NW)
Washington, DC 20016
10:00am - 9:00pm
- Staff is incredibly helpful and knowledgeable. *AL*ways get my questions answered
- Abandon all hope ye who enter here.
- The customer service in here is like day 1 of a kindergarten synchronized swimming class: uncoordinated! (pic unrelated...)
- Look for the little kids dancing to YouTube music videos on the iPad while their parents ask where "the Internet" is.
- Since you're here, why not say "hey" to the Geek Squad... We don't byte.
- Recycling program is excellent
- Once you actually get to talk to Geek Squad, they're great, but the appointment to pick up your computer is ridiculous. Lots of time spent waiting.
- Good luck getting help!
- Convenient as hell. This store is practically ON THE RED LINE. I can hop off at Tenleytown/AU and walk right in the door. Great selection, good people.
- I came to buy an iPad. Salesman looks in the cage where they keep the iPads, tells me they're sold out. Manager comes by and finds 14 iPads like the one I want in the same fucking cage. Incompetency.
- Park on the street
- Worst customer service ever!
- Great spot for recycling electronics. Staples actually charges you to recycle some products. Not Best Buy! Recycled my old printer here and took about 5 seconds to do so.
- Mobile shopping
- Great cell phone department!
- No one ever picks up the phone here. Save yourself the aggravation.