Electronics, IT Services
5301 Belt Line Rd Ste 110 (at Montfort Dr.)
Dallas, TX 75254
- There's a whole lotta stuff here you don't need and can't afford. But OMG SO SHINY HERE TAKE MY FIRSTBORN CHILD JUST GIMME THE STUFF.
- They still carry cds
- A good place to walk around during lunch hour
- We dont just sell electronics for great prices, we love to recycle too! Bring in all of you unwanted plastic bags and we will take care of them.
- Bought a wall mount that was marked open box. One of the cashiers caught myself and my boyfriend walking out and told us they owed us $6.50 back. He definitely didnt have to go out of his way. TY!
- This Best Buy has all my electronic needs. I got an iPad here once and I held onto it for four years and never opened it. Then I gave it to my grandpa Raymond.
- Everyone is always helpful at this store.
- I love the geek squad. My like would be a twchnical mightmare without them.
- Precisa falar algo? Esse lugar o must Go dos EUA
- Salesmen here were great. Very helpful.
- Everything da customer service is good
- Montgomery knew everything.
- Love geek squad. No deductible. Just wished they had the phones on site.
- Skip this location if you're not convinced of skipping the entire company for lack of customer service. Apparently they're not interested in selling TVs to people that come in.
- Worst best buy I've EVER been to.
- Tim is amazing. Ask for him.
- Long lines. One would think they'd have more people at the check out registers this time if year.
- Customer service is awful. Waiting in line to make a return; it's been 15 minutes. Will order on amazon next time.
- Lots of movies for me to choose from!!!
- Dont shop online. They take your money, dont deliver the item and then only want to give you store credit. Christmas is not the time for this mess