American, Southern / Soul
2332 Meeting Street Rd
North Charleston, SC 29405
- Try the fried chicken
- Great porkchops and lima beans
- Fried chicken, double mac and cheese, green beans, and cornbread... Mmmm good
- Try many of her specialties meaty okra stew, tomato-stained red rice, creamy lima beans, and turkey prioleau (a sustaining rice dish available only on Tuesdays).
- Every day special! Fried chicken quarter, lima beans and white rice for less than $5. Can't beat it.
- If it's your first visit, order the fried porkchop and eat it with your hands. Lima beans over rice and okra soup are killer.
- Great southern food
- Great little place
- You must arrive early to stand in line to get a plate