- Don t firget the specialist fruitjuice BERNARDUS
- Been here 10 minutes and already quaffing at the complementary mini bar
- What's better than a complimentary mini-bar and in-room wine grotto? Adding complimentary digital magazines into the mix. Make sure to check out Foli on your iPad for all the latest issues!
- Must try the Marinus Restaurant here at the Bernardus Lodge. Ph 831-658-3595
- Had the best facial with Irina!! Even my husband noticed the difference!
- The Marinus blend is very nice!
- get to dinner early, and play some croquet or bocce ball in the courtyard
- Duck Breast was fabulous. The seasonal cocktail as well.
- The best hotel in town. Beautifully renovated
- Lots of great amenities (SL500 loaner, jacuzzi, free snacks and wine) at this super dog friendly spot. Rooms are amazing and spacious
- Todo lo que hay en la habitacin est incluido, tambin el vino!
- As a local... I feel it's a rip off. They do not care about the community or it's residents in which they do business in.
- Not good at all .. Average rooms, over priced and bad food
- Get the lamb tenderloin.
- Amazing place! Dinner is to die for. Don't fall for chocolate board game. We wasted $100 and it was meh..everything else is great.
- If you want to spend $$$$ for a dinner for 2, thern this is where you belong. Very sophiscated but other great options on peninsula for a 1/3 of the price.
- Amazing and award-winning menu! Don't forget to pair dinner with a Bernardus wine
- The filet (w the twice baked potato) is probably the best piece of meat i have ever consumed
- Totally overpriced.