$ $ $
11 E Walton St (at The Waldorf Astoria)
Chicago, IL 60611
- Must-try cocktail: Blood of Dillinger. Tequila meets its least likely culinary match: beet juice, with rosemary syrup to boot.
- The bartenders have a way with whiskeythe green Chartreuse and sherry in the Witch & the Warlock balances the bite of rye: http://tmoutchi.us/13EV7jr
- Theres a recession going on? Not in here. At the Elysian Hotels clubby bar, it might as well be Reagans 80severy texture is plush, every server is formal, and every drink is, um, about $15.
- Maybe the best cocktail bar in the city. These guys know their sh*t.
- One four best cocktails in Chicago, not crowded. Set in the Elysian, the pinnacle of elegant. (4 of 4 petals via Fondu)
- This will be my "go-to" winter cocktail bar. Big bonus: free wifi!
- Tucked away on the 2nd floor (& open to the public), this little gem is dimly lit & home to some of the best cocktails I've ever had. Check it out & be sure to ask for Brad!
- Dirty derby. Yum
- NYT recomentd, 14 cocktails
- Wind down with a nightcap at Bernard's Bar, an intimate lounge tucked inside the swank Waldorf Astoria hotel.
- It's tiny, hidden on the second floor, without a television in sight and, most of all, peaceful.
- Don't miss the duck fat potato chips! And anything with the house made ginger syrup is quite good.
- Best old fashioned ever!
- Danielle will take good care of you. Try the Brown Derby.
- run it
- Bloody Mary's