Bernard B. Jacobs Theatre
- Make sure you see Bloody Bloody Andrew Jackson, a musical about the seventh U.S. President with an emo-rock score and an ironic, silly-smart approach. Opens Oct 13.
- Once is an amazing show, but be warned- the ushers are the rudest I've ever seen.
- Such a beautiful theater. Not a bad seat in the house!
- DON'T buy drinks on stage at intermission. They rush you off as soon as you buy your $13 beer, $14 wine or $5 water. Have a drink on stage BEFORE the show. At least then you can enjoy the jam session.
- Once the musical is absolutely fantastic, don't judge it by the film, those two are as far apart as they could possibly be
- You can buy drinks at the bar onstage before the show and during intermission! They also have (expensive) water if you're under 21.
- If you're here for Once go onto the stage before the show & during intermission, where they have a functioning bar set up & the actors start coming onstage.
- Once, the musical is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! Superb. Exquisite. Go see it--whatever the cost. You'll never be the same.
- Bloody Bloody Andrew Jackson is the best show in town! Huge restrooms, too!
- Do see God of Carnage
- Lovely theatre, the space feels very intimate.
- The Color purple is a must see if you are in NYC
- There are no bad seats! Depends on where you would like to sit and enjoy the show. Not a huge venue. The show (The Color Purple) is awesome
- Great theater, good views from anywhere. Large restrooms in basement. Currently showing 'The Color Purple' - so good!
- It's Only a Play is hilarious!!!
- Saw "it's only a play"! Martin Short stole the show and was hilarious per usual!
- Intimate theater layout, easy to see and hear well from any seat!
- Make sure to arrive early to watch the pre-performance
- Rush tickets available each day when box office opens, but get there early for these cheap seats.
- come early to Once for pre-show performances! this theater also has big bathrooms-it's a broadway miracle!