Berkeley Perk Cafe
69 Berkeley St (between Chandler St & Lawrence St)
Boston, MA 02116
- A friendly place for a scone or sandwich. Also a place for an unforgettable cup of coffee.
- An underrated gem just across the bridge in the South End for cheap and delicious sandwiches and coffee.
- Really strong tuna melt. Maybe the best in the South End. Order the California Tuna Melt on ciabatta with cheddar cheese.
- Fast and friendly service, great food, and great priceswhat more could you ask for.
- They have a great breakfast menu with more than reasonable prices.
- The frozen green tea lemonade is wonderfully refreshing, & the staff is very kind!
- Great coffee and espresso and a cozy environment. Only in Back Bay!
- Excelentes opciones de brunch a precios convenientes. No te olvides de agregarle Sriracha a tu plato.
- Nice staff cozy place
- Have the chai latte.. if you don't want sugar in it, let them know beforehand.
- Bagels! Great coffee!
- The mocha rage
- Kimchi Reuben today!
- Try the hazelnut iced coffee... It's delish!
- The raisin rolls are excellent. Always friendly staff. One of my favourite places for tea in Boston.
- Unless you specify skim, they'll make your latte with whole milk. Ick.
- Pretty decent Chai Latte. Do ask for it not too hot. Needs Splenda, since under-sweetened. Nice people, and always happy. :-)
- get a bagel with cream cheese. probably one of the best bagels in boston.
- Great value for your money. Solid coffee and good bagel sandwiches.