Harbor / Marina
- The Berkeley Marina is a perfect place to see a spectacular sunset.
- A beautiful place to hang out and watch the sunset, or just people watch. It can be fun the walk or run (on University) from the University all the way down the pier.
- Bring a warm jacket
- Great evening sail on the bay!
- ekoms tops
- Great view of Oakland and San Francisco! The bridges are visible and the pier is quite relaxing. A bit windy during our visit, but that only gave us more reason to cuddle.
- Be sure to visit the Solar Calendar - Cesar Chavez Memorial Site. Gorgeous.
- Kite flying, bbq
- Great view of the Golden Gate, Bay Bridge, and Richmond Bridge.
- Great for sunset
- So peaceful!
- The view; panoramic. Dogs playing! Hikes! Picnic benches. Random fun Berkeley. Perfect place to cure what ails ye!
- 2015, Kites Festival.
- Great place to relax and see fireworks on the Fourth of July
- Great place to teach a kid how to ride a bike, fly a kite, or launch a model rocket.
- Odyssey Open Water Swimming meets here on Sundays at 10 a.m.
- Berkeley West
- An excellent place to unwind.
- Sitting on the dock of the bay
- Beautiful place for sunsets and fireworks!