Berkeley Bob's Coffee House
Tea Room, Coffee Shop
- The vanilla chai tea latte was INCREDIBLE! But it took me 2 days to find this place due to all of the SW NW NE SE tags of the same streets
- For a hot coffee drink try the Tropical Breeze...and for a frozen drink try the Vanilla Dream, it's HEAVENLY!!! Also, Erin is back! Woohoo!!!
- Don't put too much creamer or sugar in your coffee from here, it's not that strong to begin with.
- Coffee, tea and baked goods.
- Free wifi password.
- The chicken salad sandwich is delicious!
- Check out the loose tea section...amazing!
- Best hot chocolate ever! Per my 10 year old. Good stuff!
- Milky way latte + butter streusel coffee cake is soooo good
- the iced americano is delicious!
- Best coffee EVER. Highly recommended
- I recommend the Tropical Breeze Latte and the Cinnamon Coffee Cake...yum! :)
- Good place to go hang out, meet interesting locals and listen to live music (on occasion).
- If you like a place that discriminates against customers with brain injuries then this is the place for you. My sister was refused service here and vulgarly asked to leave.