- The afternoon tea at the caramel bar is wooow!
- The Pret-a-Portea is a fashion-themed high tea. Delightful
- Fashionable afternoon tea
- The tea looks great but the taste isn't really there
- Home to one of London's best spas
- "King balcony" rooms feature an English garden-themed outdoor space. With latticework and boxwood hedges, its private enough to allow for an alfresco massageEnglish weather permitting, of course.
- Catch Anne Hathaway annually around July 20th at top floor.
- You will feel home .. Relax and class place
- The Pret-a-Portea is not to be missed! Even my boyfriend enjoyed it! They fashion the desserts after the season's runway shows. I enjoyed a "Chanel clog".
- the salt water rooftop pool's reaaly cool. so relaxing to take a swim before dinner!
- The rooftop pool is the best place to relax after a long day.
- Head to the Blue Bar - theres every sort of cocktail youd expect from a world class list, and theyre all executed flawlessly plus the wine list is one of the best in London
- Very comfortable beds and very friendly staff =D
- Amazingly comfortable beds and lovely rooms. Such caring reception with professional, kind Concierge staff who know all & put effort to get proper reservations, tix & tours. This is HOME in London
- The champagne is just nice~~
- The place itself is so lovely! But the food was average and Overpriced!
- Good place for afternoon tea!
- Such an elegant looking hotel with very sweet staff! Excellent services too