Bento Ya Restaurant
6125 S Semoran Blvd, Orlando, FL 32822
Orlando, FL 32822
- for a habachi chicken and "steamed" rice and what I got when I got home is fried rice and noodles. Tons..and I mean tons of veggie fillers underneath the chicken. Never again.
- The expert sushi box is a great deal. And yummy
- Try the Soft Shell Crab - Deep #fried soft shell #crab drizzled with a sweet sesame seed sauce. #Seafood
- Try the shrimp & scallops..
- Try the Yaki Ebi - #Shrimp skewers over #noodles and cucumber w/ steamed rice, spring roll, and a dumpling.
- This place rocks. Amazing sushi, grand opening, new owners. Order the Volcano roll and a large sake and you have a great dinner.
- Try the Salmon teriyaki bento - Tender #salmon fillets in a light teriyaki sauce with steamed rice, gyoza, spring roll, a miso soup and salad $8.95! :D #Japanese #Bento