$ $ $
- Sign up for your birthday! You get a $30 gift certificate that can be used Mon-Thurs
- Food is awesome but the show sucked they can't do the fire volcano they didn't through food at ur mouth. Booo
- If you are looking for amazing tasting food that has both excitement or intimate dining available for a special night out... try Benihana mouth watering steak and AMAZING SUSHI!!! Price around 75$ for
- Yummy teppanyaki! Fun times with the food cooked in front of you!
- Do not eat here if you don't like onions or your plate will be half empty...
- Ask for Cesar he's the best chef with the best tricks.
- Great food and entertainment! The huge blue tsunami punch bowl is only $10 for happy hour! Yay!
- At $12 it's the best lunch in town! Get water... The drinks are over priced!
- Great as always!
- Hibachi chicken rice
- Dong is a chef.
- A chef named Dong
- A chef named Ding
- Half price sushi 5 to 7pm. Get that before theteppanyaki
- Miss the the other benihanas. But they made me feel at home here.
- The bar is really slow.
- Best Fried Rice everrrrr!!
- The dinner boat is almost PERFECT for two people. Just add one more sushi roll or desert and you're golden!
- Omg they have the best fried rice, and the tropical drinks are to die for....love
- At 5:00 pm there was an hour and a half wait. Only 3 tables were actively in service ( out of 15 or more) we left. No point in paying benihana price without the chef entertainment