8:00am - 10:30pm
- Try the safari skewer. Bacon + asparagus = awesome.
- The Jalepeno cheese filled pretzels are delish!
- Best food in the whole park. Meet your daily sodium intake with one piece of meat.
- You owe it to your taste buds to experience the deliciousness. Bacon wrapped asparagus is particularly amazing. Every dish is phenomenal!
- The Tiger Tails are better than you anticipate -- save some of the sauce from the spicy beef skewer to dip!
- Get the safari skewer (bacon wrapped asparagus!)
- Banyan Beef Skewer and Safari Skewer (bacon wrapped asparagus) <-- don't forget to add the lemon. Tastes great!
- If you say "have you seen the banyan man" they will serve you rum in a souvenir cup for $28.
- The Chieftan Chicken is delicious. So are the vegetables and the bacon-wrapped asparagus
- Must try the jalepeno cheese pretzle! Yumm yumm!
- The most manly and delicious food in the park. Nothing better than meat on a skewer!!
- At any walk up restaurant in the park with a soda fountain, you can ask for a free cup of water.
- I am all about the Pork Belly, nice and fatty and juicy. Nice sauce and salad.
- Bacon wrapped asparagus!
- No vegan pretzels anymore but the vegetable pesto skewers are good. Get two because its not very filling. Hummus contains dairy for no reason. Expect a 15min wait to order.
- Expensive but tasty!
- Get the skewers! They're delicious, moderately filling and decently priced!
- Get the bacon wrapped asparagus and spicy beef.
- Annual Passport discount available at Bengal Barbeque - 10% off (15% off with Premium Passport).
- Small portions.