171 Ben Yehuda St. (at Jabotinsky St.)
תל אביב-יפו, תל אביב 6347203
- Some places give you bread and butter when you sit, here, they give you bread and nutella... Just saying.
- Obvious breakfast spot
- royal , ,
- Espresso and white chocolate pancakes are the best.
- . !) 24/7. -. 60-70 , .
- Good food but not worth the money. 62 shekels for an omelet...
- The sausage shakshuka yum!
- . .
- . :-))
- Philadelphia style Benedict is also great
- Go for the eggs Benedict, you won't regret.
- ! ! - , , .
- Kahvaltisi gercekten cok guzel ve lezzetli. Ortalamanin uzerinde biraz pahali ama gercekten degiyor. Calisanlari cok samimi ve icten. Cikolatali pancakei oneririm.
- All day breakfast is for winners. Get yourself one of the set meals and enjoy the dips and fresh bread from the kitchen
- Extremely nice dishes and friendly service. People are queuing to get in and food takes a little while. We waited 40 mins for pancakes. Manager apologized and took them off the check. Great TLV tip!
- Breakfast toca - . , .
- ! , . 9 . . ,
- Pancakes and eggs, good to share as the portions are huge
- 24 . , , , .