Ben & Bill's Chocolate Emporium
Chocolate Shop, Ice Cream
66 Main St
Bar Harbor, ME 04609
- Worth the wait every time.
- Top 51 ice cream parlors in the USA per USA today!
- Good ice cream but most of the employees were very rude.
- Great cones! Try the lobster flavor. Its better than it sounds.
- Staff struggles with english. Make sure you get a reasonable size sample to try your ice cream before purchasing.
- This place is very touristy and you'll definitely pay more for your ice cream here. The ice cream is good but there are better options especially for the price.
- Sooooooo Good! Best CONE I've ever had. The blueberry ice cream is my fave I tried while here for a week and half!
- Maple walnut ice cream is the best!
- The buzzy summer town of Bar Harbor is home to Maine's best ice cream. Taste the lobsterflavor--we dare you--then order anything but. We'd never complainabout the heaping portions.
- OMG, this is perfection!!! This is definitely a must stop while you're here in Bar harbor.
- Favorite ice cram in Bar Harbor. Taste the lobster ice cream for the novelty, then get the flavor you actually want.
- Chocolate with almonds ice cream
- Try the lobster ice cream. It's worth a bite but not a whole scoop.
- For something different, be sure to sample the lobster ice cream.
- Yummy yummy ice cream. The line is long but it moves quickly!
- Lobster ice cream!!
- Be sure to sample their lobster ice cream before leaving the store
- Go all out. Get the Mint Oreo ice cream AND chocolate walnut fudge (two separate lines)
- Bought quite pricey chocolate yesterday. Some of it (the ones with Frangelico) turned out to have mold inside! Was it the chocolate from the last season? Ice cream was very good though, as always.
- Try the lobster ice cream, but don't commit to a whole cone. A taste will suffice.