Belmar Seafood Festival
201 S Lake Dr
Belmar, NJ 07719
- If you're a seafood (and beach) lover, must check out at least once. Free admission, seafood prepared in different ways, chill atmosphere.
- lobsters from Mr Shrimp are perfect, one place had seafood paella and the hit for us & my personal favorite - hot lobster rolls by Point Lobster!!! Omfg amazing. Oh & fun to have a lil gator there too
- The crab cakes are getting smaller. Fried Oreos were great!
- Check out Wild Bills Soda... Buy a mug for $15 and it's unlimited refills for the day. & if you bring it back the second day, it's only $5 for refills for the day!
- Will never return .. Over crowded .. Parking was ridiculous .. Couldn't even enjoy it at all
- Way too packed. You'll wait in line forever
- Love going every year!! Bring your own crackers for the lobster & hand sanitizer! We always get an awesome mug from Wild Bills to get unlimited refills on soda and the seafood is delicious!! :]
- For THE best lobster rolls go to Point Lobster Co.
- Go on the last day...Prices drop!
- OMG absolutely awesome!!!! A must do for seafood lovers! Beautiful town as well!
- Maryland crabs are the best
- I understand why America is tipping the scale. Mostly fried stands and beverages were basically sugar fests. It's nice to indulge in a funnel cake every now and then, don't get me wrong...
- Do not waste your time. Overly crowded w trashiest people lines are too long and seafood is prob unfresh due to high heat. Go to restaurants happy hour instead
- Unfortunately I've become allergic to anything that has a shell on it so I had to opt out for non shell fish food but I got a Jamaican Patty which was delicious and a red snapper which was pretty good
- It was good. Lots of food to choose from. Too many people and everything is too close together but besides that it was a fun time.
- Try everything
- Go for the crab cakes! They are great.
- Shrimp from Ragin' Cajun! Save room for dessert. Stop at Sweet! on 10th Avenue & Main St. for some cupcakes!
- Eat everything you can!!!!
- Love the Mud City Fried Pickles & Raw Oysters from Forty Points Oyster Farm!