Beach, Surf Spot
16th Ave. (Ocean Ave)
Belmar, NJ 07719
- if you come before 9, you get in fo' free! WOO!
- Fist pump as much as possible.
- Lifeguards are tools
- Kids 15 and under are free. $7 for day pass if you are 16 and older. Free parking but get there early for a close walk. Sit near dunkin donuts and send the kids to get iced lattes/coffee coolattas.
- Really busy, dirty beach. Want a relaxing fun day with the family? Go to Bradley or ocean grove instead. Cheaper too.
- There was a shark on 16th today! At least 3 feet long!
- Mostly locals on this end
- Swimmers and spear fishers stay out of the kayak only area cause I'm a paddling!
- Apply sun tan lotion
- catch me if you can twitter.com/djbfine
- Boardwalk is good for a couple mile run.
- Yeah because you know my problems in life, I was just pointing out the simple fact that it's unfair that you can be mayor of 5 beaches at once which is obviously untrue.
- Do the chicken cutlet here!!
- No smoking, pllllllllllease.
- they don't let you bring food on the beach...and the sand is extremely hot
- Get a cold Pepsi at the 7-11
- Say hi to lifeguard pat!
- Its very sandy
- Don't even bother looking for parking by the beach...save yourself some time and park a mile away.
- Has a playground and coffee for the 'rents.