Belly Up Tavern
Rock Club, Bar, Music Venue
143 S Cedros Ave (at Lomas Santa Fe Dr)
Solana Beach, CA 92075
- Best venue for a concert in San Diego. Like this tip if you agree
- New couches!
- Check out Dead Feather Moon and Transfer any time they play...2 awesome bands!!
- They DO take cards at the bar but you can't run a tab. :)
- Keep a close eye on their line up. Best live music venue in North County!
- Cool small concert venue
- Bellyup's annual summer tribute series starts July 20th! Check the website for full list of shows
- One of my favorite small concert venues. This place is awesome. It feels like a small airplane hangar and there isn't a bad seat in the house. Also located in a great area, right by the beach!
- Atomic Groove rocks but sssh that's a secret!
- Thank goodness we can walk home so fun
- Nice size dance floor and a great mix of music.
- For larger shows, buy tickets in advance as many performers sell out this venue. 99% of shows are standing-room with a limited number of VIP seats.
- PRIMO bombucha 22oz of island vibes
- Atomic Dance Groove party seems to be popular with the 50+ crowd oddly enough. I would say 80% of the crowd was in that age range for this.
- Check out the Torrey Pines High School Class of 1985 Reunion tonight- 7/17/10 - Dinner at Wind Note Cafe at 6:30pm and Pato Banton show at 9pm.
- Really great small venue for large bands. Recently saw the B52's, Eddie Money, Foreigner and other great bands.
- when you get a chance to go hear live music you have to go here. they have the best live music from national acts every night. intimate killer venue!
- The best place to see a show in San Diego
- you can get real close to the performers! great venue
- One of the best venues in North county. Good drink specials. Excellent selection. Different crowd every night.