$ $ $
Lists & rankings
- Free Valet Parking in front of the hotel. Also an inexpensive pay lot directly behind the hotel on St. Joseph...paid parking receipt can get you a free punch inside.
- It's not on the menu but I requested a chocolate martini and the amazing bartender made it happen. And this place has a really chill vampy vibe. Totally dig it!! Love!!
- Gambit's Top Bars 2012 - Craft Cocktails
- The restroom is out the back door by the piano..
- The V.E.P. Rinse was tasty!
- Get the Lillet Blanc cobbler!
- Confused by the cobblers? Don't be afraid to ask the bartenders questions and tell them what you do or don't like in a cocktail. They will find you something delicious!
- Super cozy spot perfect for either starting or ending your evening. A classic New Orleans Sazerac won't let you down.
- Great cocktails & very knowledgeable bartender!
- Great cocktails!
- Delicious cocktails and lots of outdoor seating. Service can be pretty slow though.
- Well-crafted Sazerac, but their Pandora is set to "French-Canadian Celine Dion" so make sure you have something to talk about.
- Excellent cocktails, exceptional service.
- If you are a fan of whiskey, ask for a Greenpoint.
- Punch of the day = delicious!!!
- Cool bar, via JD. Looks like cobblers are popular here.
- Stop in and visit Kirk Estopinal! He was just voted one of Ian McNulty's 26 Craft Cocktail Bartenders You Should Know!
- Amazing cocktail bar with good ambiance and a great music selection.
- New Orleans Sazerac. Amazing.
- Sal, bartender just turned 25 on Monday. Nick, manager, knows his drinks.