Bellingham Farmer's Market
1100 Railroad Ave (at E Maple St)
Bellingham, WA 98225
10:00am - 3:00pm
- The Bellingham Farmers' Market supports local sustainable agriculture by connecting the public with local farmers, artisans, and other producers. Enjoy & then come have a pint across the street w/ us!
- I go every Saturday to support local business as well as my fervent love of free samples.
- Try Ambo Ethiopian for a delicious lunch!
- Getting a coffee and a Bavarian pretzel sandwich is a thing.
- Try each of the food vendors!
- Great place for all your senses.Food, , music and other treats!
- Try the Ethiopian food.
- The depot is being rented out each Tuesday by a small group of people! Check them out too for little odds and ends :)
- Check out Rabbit Fields Farm for great organic produce and Twigg & Bek for lovely aprons!
- My wife goes almost every weekend. She always comes home with fresh vegetables and sometimes new plants for our porch!
- Ride your bike to the Farmer's Market downtown on Saturday to pick up locally grown produce and locally produced art. Make sure to say "Hi!" and buy something from Erin of Red Boots Design.