Bellevue Botanical Garden
Botanical Garden, Garden, Park
- Great walking space, with quiet trails and peaceful displays. Holiday lights in December are stunning.
- Go there during Christmas season: the botanical garden becomes enchating, with thousands of lights where you can see frogs, flowers, all the universe of Christmas..! Impressiv. Never seen that before.
- Check out the pretty lights during the holidays!
- Such a beautiful and tranquil place. Check out the gift shop too for unique souvenirs
- Visit japanese garden. It's like Miyadzaki film in real life.
- Absolutely breathtaking...highly recommend for a family outing, a date, or even a place to go for a peaceful stroll to escape city life. Beautiful all year.
- Dogs are not allowed.
- Beautiful walk on a cool rainy Saturday morning.
- I love visiting every xmas, what a great work you do.
- Bring your walking shoes and allergy medicine if you use it. Plan to spend a few hours exploring - so many beautiful things to see!
- See the most amazing light display during the holidays!
- Visit GARDEN d'LIGHTS 2011!November 26 - December 31
- Definitely purchase the tickets online, you can pretty much just get right in and bypass the long line for tickets.
- Visit after Thanksgiving to see some spectacular holiday lights.
- Lovely place to enjoy the summer. Check it out tonight on Evening Magazine, 7 PM on King 5!
- The rhodies and dogwoods in the Yao Garden are gorgeous right now (May 1)!