American, Steakhouse, Sandwiches
524 Main St
Belleville, MI 48111
- Huuuge cheap breakfast!
- Yummy desserts :)
- Taking sides in the Rooster versus Charhouse debate: Both tasty, similar prices. This is the place to go if you want something more traditional, and aren't at all interested in good beer.
- Food was dull and lacked flavor. Bread was frozen in the middle and potatoes where near dehydration. But the service was great and a good atmosphere. Not worth the money.
- Delicious breakfast and wonderful service! Very inexpensive and a great atmosphere!!
- Won't be coming back. Booths were uncomfortable and the food was disappointing.
- Slow service, sub-par food. Was really hoping for better. It could have been a great asset to the area.