Belle Meade Plantation
History Museum, Event Space
- The winery has some unique choices worth sampling.
- Soooo beautiful! Gotta go on a cool day though.
- Built in 1853, this plantation stretches across 5400 acres. Evidence of battles fought during the Civil War are still visible in the mansions stone columns.
- One of the best tours I've taken. The tour guides are always dressed authenticly and they have a free wine tasting at the end. I bought two bottles because it's so good
- Buy some excellent wine at the local winery!
- Make sure you do the private wine tasting! Well worth the money and it's a complete blast!
- Nice to walk around and enjoy the views. Good informative placards on each of the houses you can visit.
- Very well done tour of the historic mansion, plus ongoing programming about the slave population who lived here. All in all a good effort to showcase more than just one side of the story.
- Interesting tour. The wine 'tasting' was really a few wine sips - but more wine than you get at most home tours.
- Bridgette was the best!!!!!
- They have done (and are doing) a beautiful job confronting and telling the stories of enslaved people.
- go for the wine tasting, then buy one of the bottles and relax in their garden and your the grounds.
- Tour guides are charming and a great wine boutique
- The shrimp and grits were delicious . You can't get authentic grits in New York
- Belle Meade Plantation is beautiful!!! Worth visiting
- Wonderful place to visit and good food/wine!
- Use your Nashville City Saver coupon to receiveone free admission when a second admission of equal or greater value is purchased (up to $16 value).
- Wine tasting after the plantation tour. Muscatine was very good.
- My daughter used to be a Jr. Docent here. Great educational programs for kids. Great events, food, and property.
- Be sure to tour the mansion, well worth it