Deli / Bodega
635 Riverside Dr
Clayton, NY 13624
- The best lunch in Clayton!
- Not that hungry? Half orders are available for the fabulous French toast and the waffles.
- Everything is delicious! This visit I had the crab cake sandwich-yum! One drawback is that there is no A/C for those really hot days - but catch a cool breeze on the outdoor patio & you are golden!
- This place is delicious and service was fabulous. I had gluten free French toast with bananas and side of fruit with coffee and low fat yogurt
- I had the pasta special. It was a chicken dish with angel hair pasta and a pesto garlic sauce. Delicious!!
- Bring in your own tumbler and coffee purchases are only $1.00-saving a cup and lid that needs to be disposed of and you get great coffee at the lowest price in the tourist area.
- So yummy!!!
- Ask for Amie, she's an amazing server!
- Not very clear if you wait to be seated or seat yourself.
- Great place to get some grub!:)
- no kids menu
- The salmon was cooked to perfection!! Great balance between sweet vs spicy, & not too fishy tasting!!
- Get the scallops over sweet pea pure with the mint salad app, they can double the scallops if you would prefer it as an entre.
- Don't expect fast service! It took 20 minutes to get a breakfast sandwich!
- Wyanoke on white bread for the win! (No tomato for me though) Pasta salad that comes with it is awesome too
- Start off breakfast with a homemade cinnamon twist stick.
- Roasted pepper soup is great.