Bellagio Hotel & Casino
Hotel, Casino, Resort
- This location was once home to the legendary Dunes hotel which were demolished in 1993. When Bellagio opened in 1998, it was the most expensive hotel ever built at a cost of 1.6 billion.
- In the lobby, look up at the 2,000 hand-blown glass flowers covering the ceiling: a work of art called Fiori di Como or Flowers of Como, an homage to the resorts inspiration (Lake Como, Italy).
- Its fountains have lured in a loyal, not to mention royal, following (Prince Harry!). And make sure you come hungry: Bellagio is home to PRIME Steakhouse and Yellowtail Japanese Restaurant & Lounge.
- Ive found their swimwear policy in the pool area to be quite liberal.
- Don't miss the water show every 15 min, and the botanical garden it's beautiful and a must see
- Excelente comida en el Rest. Olives pedir mesa en la terraza para ver el show de las fuentes bailarinas.
- If you want the absolute best-in-class resort in Vegas, come to Bellagio.
- Enjoy endless summer with an innovative Summer Shandy in the Petrossian Lounge. This refreshing refresco combines a Stella Artois base with gin, ginger, citrus and Velvet Falernum.
- Make sure you check out the world's tallest chocolate fountain as well as the gorgeously made cakes at Jean-Philippe Chocolates and Pastries, located past the botanical gardens
- ...visit and experience "O" (aquatic masterpiece of surrealism and theatrical romance) by Cirque du Soleil, which performs Wednesday thru Sundays twice nightly at 7:30 and 10.
- Best hotel ever! Great rooms, loved the bathroom!
- The Bellagios Bank is showing just why this county is great, by holding their annual elections on November 7 for: Sexy Secretary, Social Chair &, of course, the esteemed office of Playful President.
- Bellagio is so magical,so beautiful,its everything it's said to be..I wont give up on loven U Yet!
- Melhor show "O" Cirque du Soleil - Simplesmente maravilhoso !
- Hyde Lounge (opening soon!): Sample a beverage from the extensive Bellini menu, designed as a tribute to Bellagio's Tuscan heritage and Italian cocktail couture.
- Presidential suite has his and her master bathroom suites, guest bathroom in the foyer, large dining and living rooms, full bar, and huge master suite. Bellagio is THE only place I stay.
- Las vegas'taki otellerin hepsi ok gsterili ve konforlu grnyor. Fakat bu otel hemen nndeki havuz ovu ve gl manzarasyla bir adm ne geiyor.Dekorasyon ok iyi,manzara mkemmel.
- Comer en el buffete es una experiencia religiosa
- Go here to play poker. If you don't spend at least a couple hours playing poker while you're in Vegas you're doing it wrong.
- Make sure you visit flower garden and see the butterflies very beautiful