Salon / Barbershop, Cosmetics, Spa
1609 Montana Ave Ste B (btwn 16th & 17th St)
Santa Monica, CA 90403
- What's in your wallet ???
- Bellacures technicians provide each client with a disposable pouch of supplies (including file, buffer, foot file and toe separators) be green and reuse yours for your next couple visits.
- Nice and clean but a bit expensive.
- Deluxe pedicure is divine
- They paint nails pretty well but that's about it. They are very arrogant.
- Great place for a mani & pedi. Call ahead and make an appointment.
- Very pleasant not typical hollywood nail salon atmosphere. Tips are preffered in cash which is a bit annoying.
- Great gel mani pedi, nice staff, very relaxing
- don't go near closing, they rush and do a poor job.
- There's parking in the rear of the building and meter parking in the front! Make an appointment! They are usually busy in the late afternoons through evenings.
- Worst service! They made me wait an hour for my service! Stay away from this place!
- Wouldn't recommend eyebrow waxing here
- This shop has the comfiest chairs! Really nice staff that do an awesome job!
- Cash tips only! Bellacures Santa Monica accepts Visa, MasterCard and Amex!
- super clean, great new location & they often run nice discounts on twitter